Thursday, April 10, 2014

Melman


We met a new friend today, too. As I was bathing (in a very conservative way) down by the river, I kept hearing a funny sound. Thinking someone was playing a joke on me, I looked around, but what I found was this cute furry little goat.

He was very friendly, and with no people or animals in sight, we concluded he must have gotten lost and separated from his herd. The kids fell in love with him. He happily sat beside they while they played with him and petted his head.

We’re not sure what happened to Melman as we finished our trip to the next village with our little princess riding in on her white horse. He just couldn’t keep up with us so he got left behind, despite having been dragged by his horns part of the way.

Yep, the horn dragging was caught on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment