Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bites and Sound Bites

So I woke up on Saturday morning with a crazy looking mosquito bite on my collarbone. It was itchy, but it wasn't a big deal. A few hours later, the mosquito bit looked like the size of one of those smashed pennies you make at tourist places and had a small tail coming off. The next day, it had an even longer, more wiggly tail coming off and was bright red...not to mention itchy as all get out. Then, it had a pink line all the way to my arm pit. At that point, we decided to put a pen mark where the line stopped and watch it. When I woke up the next morning, the line was still there, but had gone no further. Today it Wednesday, and it looks like someone slapped my collarbone. I have no idea what bit me, but apparently, it wasn't a mosquito.

As for the sound bites, I just wanted to tell you a few things that I read from the packaging of the pillows we bought the other day:

1) They are good for: "Pillows Cushions Blosters" (What's a bloster?)
2) They are very "heigenic"
3) They are made with "100% holo fiver filled cotton" (They're filled with $5 bills!)

Okay...now you can have your laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if they meant "bolsters" instead of "blosters"... a bolster is a long, tubular pillow. interesting!!

    ReplyDelete